AEPA takes pride in offering quality products and services from well-known vendor partners.
Please note that each Member State determines which vendor contracts are signed to best serve eligible clients within their state. All AEPA awarded vendors are listed below, so be sure to check with your local state agency for a list of available contracts.
KajeetKajeet Contact: Jamaal Smith
Kajeet, Inc. is an award-winning company and the industry leader for safe and secure wireless Internet connectivity for students. Kajeet has partnered with more than 3000 schools and school districts in the United States and Canada to provide affordable Education Broadband™ outside the classroom. Kajeet believes in #EveryStudent, #AlwaysConnected!
Kajeet was founded in 2003 by a group of parents and launched its Education Division in 2011 which now provides connectivity to a wide variety of education and community customers, including but not limited to, schools, school districts, libraries, colleges/universities, non-profits, tribal schools, state agencies, federal agencies, and third-party financial sponsors, in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., all Canadian provinces and the United Kingdom.
A major differentiator of Kajeet is ability to provide Education Broadband connectivity across multiple carrier networks in one platform including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Vodafone as well as additional International networks globally.
Kajeet has dedicated geographic Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams to support our customers. Post-sale, Kajeet provides full Implementation Services, Training, Logistics, Health Checks and Tier-1 support for students and parents/caregivers.
All Kajeet Education Broadband services include our patented Sentinel® management platform providing 1) real-time data rating, 2) CIPA-compliant and customizable filtering (content & protocol), 3) in-network security for threat detection (viruses/malware) and application signature policies, and 4) reporting and analytics for deeper visibility into student use of the network and policy compliance. The Kajeet Sentinel platform protects students and keeps them on-task ensuring public sector resources are not funding harmful content (porn, hate speech, etc.) or off-task entertainment (Netflix, Hulu, Fortnite, etc.).
– Student Access, ensuring #EveryStudent is #AlwaysConnected to broadband for learning
– Kajeet SmartSpot®
– LTE Embedded Devices (Chromebooks, laptops, tablets)
– Other customer-owned devices (hotspots, modems, computers, etc.)
– SmartBus Wi-Fi, #1 provider of Wi-Fi on school buses in North America – Deployed in over 1000 school bus fleets across the U.S. and Canada
– Fixed Wireless – Kajeet Connect Prime and Backup – for indoor and outdoor facilities
– Software – Mobile Device Management, Network/Device Monitoring, Policy Management, etc. related to the delivery and management of students and connected devices
– Kajeet Private Networks, including Private LTE using CBRS or EBS spectrum
Bid recommended for approval in April 2021. Contract and extensions possible through May 2025.