For the competitive bidding processes, AEPA uses an online, eProcurement service called Public Purchase. If your organization would like to do future business with AEPA and would like to be notified of upcoming bid solicitations, please register with Public Purchase using the following web address: https://www.publicpurchase.com/gems/register/vendor/register
By registering with Public Purchase, your organization will automatically be notified when bid opportunities of common interest, become available. As registered user, your organization will also have the ability to respond to bids electronically.
Three easy steps to register with Public Purchase and link to AEPA.
The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA) uses Public Purchase to conduct its solicitation processes. If your organization would like to do business with AEPA and would like to be notified of upcoming solicitations, you will need to create an account following the steps outlined below.
Step 1 – Create an Account with Public Purchase
- Use this line to create your FREE account. Do not choose Bid Syndication.
- NIGP Code Selection – select the codes that relate to your business products and/or services. *Automatic notifications will be sent to the email on account if any solicitations match the codes you have selected.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org verifying your account has been activated.
Step 2 – Link Your Account
- Once your account has been activated, log into Public Purchase
- Click Tools
- Click Agencies
- Type Association of Educational Purchasing in the agency name box. *Make sure Registration Status is set for All.
- Click Search
- Click Register to link your account to AEPA
If you do not complete step #2, you will not be notified of any solicitations from AEPA. It is your responsibility to keep your organization’s information up to date. AEPA can only confirm those vendors who have successfully linked their account with AEPA (step #2).