- Leverage the purchasing power to benefit all schools regardless of size, with the ability to purchase at equal buying levels.
- Combine the potential needs of all schools to create an incentive to vendors to offer the best price and the highest quality product in the country.
- Stream line the bidding and purchasing process through a single locally and nationally recognized purchasing solicitation.
- Provide a single contract that is available statewide with one cooperative agency identified to function as the statewide contract facilitator and representative.
- Become the national purchasing option and solution for interested qualified customers and vendors.