AESA – Strategic Business Partner of AEPA
AEPA has formed an alliance with the Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) to further promote cooperative purchasing opportunities in your state.
The Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) is a professional organization serving educational service agencies (ESAs) in 45 states; there are 553 agencies nationwide with hundreds of thousands of staff members. AESA is in the position to reach well over 80% of the public school districts, over 83% of the private schools, over 80% certified teachers, and more than 80% non-certified school employees, and well over 80% public and private school students.
How an AEPA / AESA Strategic Partnerships both directly and indirectly benefits our customers:
- Advocacy for educational issues at the Federal level with regular updates
- Access to online newsletters and seminars
- Summer Leadership Conference and other learning opportunities
- Premium exhibit booth space at trade shows
- Support in identifying potential state agencies in non-AEPA states, thus increasing AEPAs buying power and, in turn, lowering costs