Prograss TurfPrograss Turf Contact: Steve Coleman
ProGrass Synthetic Turf Systems, headquartered in Sharpsburg, Pennsylvania, just outside the city of Pittsburgh, provides the nation’s finest synthetic turf solutions for every level of performance demands. ProGrass is a proven leader in providing synthetic turf customer solutions that include product development, design build, project management, construction, installation and proactive maintenance. For over a decade, ProGrass has manufactured and installed over 500 full size fields. Our management team has over 50 years of combined synthetic turf industry experience. Our experience provides the knowledge necessary for a smooth transition from your current athletic field to ProGrass. The mission of ProGrass is to provide synthetic turf systems that go the distance with advancements in athletic performance.
FACTS ABOUT PROGRASS
• Under same ownership, S. Kent Rockwell, since establishment in 2002
• FIFA Preferred Manufacturing with strategic partner, Act Global
• Certified Member of the Synthetic Turf Council in good standing
• ProGrass certified turf installation & excavation crews
• ProGrass Rhino professional maintenance
• Member of AEPA and GSA (Applied)
• American Sports Builders Association Certified
• Sports Turf Managers Association
• Custom Solution Provider
• 50 million dollar bonding capability
Bid 2016 – Bid recommended for approval in December 2015. Contract and extensions possible through March 2020.